Friday, July 11, 2008

Thanks for a good summer!

I just wanted to thank everyone for making this year's class an enjoyable and enlightening experience. I feel like I personally learned a lot from the discussion of the articles, but I learned even more from the comments made by all of you during our three weeks.
Scot: Thanks for allowing us the freedom to openly discuss the topics and go off on various tangents. Good luck with your dissertation!
Don: As always, you never disappoint us with an absence of commentary. Thanks for all of your insight this year; I always find it useful.
Amy: Again, I am always interested in the comments that your diverse experience in education and business brings to the discussion. Thanks for the helpful information.
Joyce: Your wealth of experience in writing instruction is always helpful in guiding me when I have a question. Thanks for being such a great wealth of knowledge and keeping the humor going.
Jeff: Your insight is awesome, and the angles that you take with the articles are quite interesting to me. You allow me to look at the articles in a new light.
Alex: It was awesome to see you again and have the addition your comments to the class that have been shaped by your international experience. Have fun in el caribe and Panama, and good luck in the fall.
Amylia: Thanks for adding your commentary that has been shaped by your international experience. It is always insightful!
Janet: Thanks for keeping it real and sharing your wealth of knowledge from your many years of teaching.
Everyone: Have a great summer! Thanks!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I appreciated your contributions to class discussions and your blog insights. Have a terrific summer-- good luck with those house repairs!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Josh. Enjoy the rest of your summer.